- Red wine velvet cake - A classic red velvet with a red wine reduction in the batter.
- Red velvet cake donuts, frosted of course.
- Gluten-free red velvet cupcakes - for all of you cupcake (but not gluten) lovers out there.
- Red velvet cake with beets - A red velvet cake colored with beets instead of food dye.
- Red velvet whoopie pies - Cream cheese frosting sandwiched between two cookie-sized rounds of red velvet cake.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Same Same, But Different
I'm looking to my readers to see what I should bake next. There are so many red velvet variations on my list that I simply cannot choose. So far the contenders are: